I suck at baking! Thankfully Pillsbury makes some easy to make pre-done biscuits ‘cause I love me some Biscuits & Gravy and if you’ve tried the Andouille Sausage recipe, you can only imagine how good it will taste for breakfast!
¾ Pound of Andouille Sausage Meat
1 tube Pillsbury Biscuits
¼ Cup Flour
2.5 Cups Milk
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Large Skillet
- Baking Sheet
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat your skillet with Olive Oil
- Fry your sausage mixture like you would to make ground beef. Break up chunks to make smaller, even sized pieces.
- Bake biscuits to package directions.
- Stir flour into sausage meat.
- Gradually add Milk, continually whisking until mixture starts to boil.
- Turn heat to medium/low and simmer for 2 minutes. Add salt & pepper to taste
- Split biscuits in half, cover with gravy
#joetip Often I hear about leftovers….if you happen to have leftover Andouille Meatballs, run them (cold) through a food processor to break them up and use them in place of having to cook raw sausage mixture. Be sure to add more oil though as it is essential to have some liquid to mix with the flour to prevent burning.